Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Plant Intervention

Living in the UAE's dry, baren environment has made me miss the lush vegetation and rain of Georgia in ways I didn't notice until last week when Jamie sat me down and said, Andrew I think you have a problem. You have been buying so many plants lately that our living room looks like a jungle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Jamie, My name is Samira. I'm Katie Mitchell Hall's co-worker and friend from GA. She recently sent me your Web site because my husband was planning a trip to Dubai for business. I loved reading your posts, and I think you've done a great job with your site. Now, two weeks later, my husband, Kal, is in Dubai. I thought you may have some suggestions for him. I'm sure he'd love to take you guys out to coffee to both meet new people from the States and pick your brains about Dubai. He's originally from Jordan, but he's been in the states for 15 years, and he doesn't remember much of Dubai(from trips during his childhood). Anyway, we don't want to create a hassle for you. It just seems like you welcome questions about Dubai, and I know Kal has a few. If you e-mail me at samira.shakib@gmail.com, I can give you more information.Thanks for your help. We really appreciate it.